Looking for some Southern charm and hospitality?
TITLE: Dermatologist JOB #: 931148
LOCATION: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina FULL TIME/PART TIME: Either
CLIENT: East Coast Dermatology PERMANENT/TEMPORARY: Regular
POSTED: 04/08/2009 EMPLOYMENT/CONTRACT WORK: Employment
REPLY SENT: NO VISA WAIVER AVAILABLE: Not specified
East Coast Dermatology is searching for a full/part-time Dermatologist to join our practice in beautiful Mt. Pleasant, SC, minutes from historic downtown Charleston. Come and enjoy the beaches, fishing, kayaking, and a port city rich in culture, history, and entertainment.
• All Board Certified Dermatologists or Board Eligible Dermatologists should apply.
•Paid malpractice insurance, health insurance and retirement plan available.
Salary guarantee, incentive compensation. Paid professional dues, paid health and malpractice insurance, generous retirement and continuing education, and more.
• Be a part in developing and shaping this new practice.
• We are interested in individuals looking to progress with the practice.
• Flexible hours to suit your needs.
• Family oriented, Spend more time with family and friends! “Work smarter, not harder!”
• Subspecialty interests are supported and developed.
• Check out our city http://www.charlestoncvb.com
• Travel & Leisure magazine names Charleston in the top 10 Cities in the US and Canada.
Brian M. Holladay, MHA
East Coast Dermatology
Visit us at http://www.eastcoastderm.com
Please send resume /curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this dermatology job, use contact information above.
For more information to the original dermatology job or dermatologi...